Thursday, July 9, 2009

July 7, 2009

To My Spectacular Family!!
Hi! I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July!! Sister Roberts and I loved having a curfew of 6pm because we were able to plan, eat dinner, and go to bed before 9pm! I loved it! I know mom is going to be so proud of me because I go to bed at the same time she does, whenever I have the chance!;) This week has been another blessing in my life, we met this guy named Jack (He always makes me think about Jack Jones!) who had many questions about the church and after our lesson he accepted a baptismal date for July 28th! He came to church the following Sunday and is definitely progressing in a positive direction! We are so excited for him! On MondayI was nervous I was going to get transfered since transfers are today and we got our phone call Monday eveningbut thankfully Heavenly Father did not transfer myself or Sister Roberts! We are here at least 6 more weeks! Yay! I love this gospel so much and feel so blessed to be a part of it! I know others are waiting to hear what I know and feel! There is nothing I want more than to share it! So thatswhat we will do:)...until next week....XOXO!

No comments: