Thursday, April 23, 2009

April 15, 2009

To My Dearest Family and Friends!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day and had a Happy Easter!!! Did the Easter bunny come?? He came here 1 too many times for Sister Wadsworth and I!:) It seems hard to believe it was over a year ago I opened my mission call and found I was coming to the BEST mission on Earth!
Well these last 2 days I have had the most humbling experience on my mission and I am completely shocked. For the first time is my mission history I did not e-mail home and talk about thoughts of being transfered because I was convinced Sister Wadsworth and I were staying. I'm absolutely shocked to say that we got a phone call monday night for transfers and Elder Raymond told me to pack my bags. The tears started flowing and I felt like it was starting to rain and then I wondered if my April showers would bring may flowers. Because there are so few sisters I figured out where I was going and it was confirmed today and I was transferred to Connecticut. I was SHOCKED! Sure enough my April showers have already brought forth May flowers and I feel so good about being here. Its a whole new world and I continue to sing that unapproved song in my head over and over. I can't wait to tell you all the details of all the miracles that will happen. Until next week....I love you all, XOXO!
Love always,
Sister Miller

No comments: