Friday, April 3, 2009

April 1, 2009

To My Wonderful Family and Friends!
AHH!! How I wish I could just call throughout the day and just tell you every little thing that happens in my life but I am grateful to be able to e-mail!
I got Tara's e-mail today telling me about Maria having Kellen and I am so so excited to be an Auntie again!! How precious! I love it! This week Dave had his baptism and my heart was just filled with joy to see where he is at in is life and to have had the desire to know and know that this church is true. He is so amazing in so many ways and Sister Wadsworth and I are so grateful for "our Dave"! He does so much for us all of the time and loves to feed the missionaries as he knows we are far away from home. The April Showers have already started and if April flys by as fast as March I will .....love my life even more?!
Well I love you all soo much and until next time...I hope you have a fabuolous week!XOXO!
Love always, Sister Miller

No comments: