Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June 3, 2009

To My Wonderful Family And Friends!
Can you believe it?! The mission life is too good to be true! 1 year ago tomorrow I got on the plane to go to the MTC and now here I am in Connecticut! This last year as a missionary I have experienced more joy than I have in my 22 years of life. In such simple ways. It is amazing! The times that I might have been sad, homesick, tired, etc. are easy to forget because the moments we feel the spirit each day and see miracles throughout the weeks erase anything that may have been difficult! Currently I am companions with Sister Roberts! The Diesel Mechanic! I am happy to be back with her again and each day is so much fun! We tract all of the time and hoping to be let in from someone who is searching!! I'll keep you posted! Time to run! Until next week...XOXO!
Love you always,
Sister Miller

1 comment:

Very Zaneta said...

Glad to see an update. I was hoping to hear how she was doing :)