Thursday, November 27, 2008

November 26, 2008

To my Family!
This e-mail would probably be the longest one I have ever sent home because I have SO much to be thankful for but I only have 5 minutes!!AH! Everything has been great and I am looking forward to the Thanksgiving Day we have planned! President made tomorrow our P-Day instead of today and so a group of us are going to the Macy's Day Parade! My winter coat is orange and so if you happen to be watching it tomorrow morning and see a orange coat standing out in the crowd of millions, it will be me;) I love you all so much and miss you bunches. Please pray for me as tomorrow morning I will attempt making my first Turkey!!!:) Now I really wish I would have paid attention to all of the harwork mom did EVERY Thanksgiving! :)

XOXO!
Love always,
Sister Miller
Michelle, Thank you for the package!!:) I love you and will write you tomorrow...on my "real" P-day!

No comments: