Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January 14, 2009

To My Wonderful Friends and Family!
I hope you are all having a great week wherever you may be!:) Yet another week has come and gone! I am so amazed! Where do the days go? I just love being here and the area of Manhattan that I am serving in, the unique things we see, and the people we meet who we can share how Jesus Christ's church is back on the earth. I am grateful I have not yet been transfered because I love this area so so much but I better be careful because we find out Monday night who will be transered and where for Wednesday! Many people we see each week from church ask me if I think I am leaving soon and my immediate response is, " I hope not!" with a smile:) Either way I look forward to what is ahead!
The other day one of the unique things we saw was SO amusing! It was Monday and a group of us were on the train. To our surprise these 3 boys got on dancing and do flips so perfectly in such a small area with amazing balance as the train was moving! I was amazed! I can barely keep the balance just standing there! ;)Haha!
Malaika and Ajan are doing so good and she will be getting baptized February 28th. Guillaume who got baptized November 29th got the Priesthood (the authority to act in God's name)on Sunday and it was so amazing as well! I love you all so much and thank you for all that you do! Don't forget to Choose the Right!
Love always,
Sister Miller

No comments: