Wednesday, January 7, 2009

January 7, 2009

To My Beautiful family and friends!
Happy New Year! AHH!! Time is just flying by. The days are going as fast as I write them down in my planner. Too crazy! I hope you all have had a Hppy New Year so far! I must say I was totally humbled after I wrote my last e-mail! The spirit told me as I was typing to all of you, "maybe I should do other things that are more related to missionary work on the evening of New Year's Eve" but I insisted on painting my nails, waxing my eye brows, etc. So when we got home that night at curfew (6pm) I did not really do anything that was planned because I totally was weak from head to toe. I felt so sick! The blessing of it all is that I got to go to bed at 6pm that evening and by the next morning I felt so good! I am sure it is not likely I will ever go to bed that early in the future, especially on New Year's Eve but it is amazing to see how Heavenly Father wants me to be well in order to spread the gospel. I love it! Painting nails and waxing eyebrows are of least importance on a mission:) As for the people Sister Roberts and I are attempting to spread the gospel to right now, Malaika and her son Ajan are doing wonderful! I love being with them and feeling so close to the both of them. I love that Sister Robert's and I can share the beautiful message of Christ's church back on the Earth to her and Ajan and have them feel the sprit testify the truth of it but we are searching for more people! Every minute I am on my tip toes hoping, looking, searching, and praying that we will find those people in this city who are praying for answers to questions in their life. Little do they know The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has it all:) I know things will happen in time and more miracles are right around the corner but until we find more of Heavenly Fathers children I am never going to give up. Ever. This church is so true and people can feel and know it too. I have had the blessing of witnessing this with Maritza, Guillaume, Lisa, Charloette, and Michael and now Malaika and I look forward to seeing it as much as I possibly can! Until then.... I love you all so much and hope you are having a wonderful day! Thank you for all you do and the people you are in my life!
Love you always,
Sister Miller
XOXO!

No comments: