Wednesday, December 31, 2008

December 31, 2008

To my wonderful family and friends!!
My heart is just filled with gratitude for all you have done for me as I have been serving! Thank you so so much:) I absolutely love and appreciate the gifts I have been given and please know you did not have to do anything....thank you. From cookies to Christmas cards to vitamins(thank you mom:) I had a beautiful Christmas and loved every moment! Sister Roberts and I had the chance to be with Malaika who we are teaching and every second is so good with her. She will be getting baptized in Februaury:) To top off this Holiday Season today we are having an Eternal P-day because today is our actualy P-day and then we have to be home by 6pm because it of New Years Eve! Currently we are at a the church building with a group of missionaries and have watched, "The Best Two Years" and also the new Sister missionary movie, "The Errand of Angels!" Talk about perfection! I love them both! More imporantly, I love this gospel and this beautiful gift of serving a mission to spread this message to all of those who are searching! Besides reading the scriptures, tonight the Sisters and I are making dinner, painting our nails, and waxing our eyebrows:) At midnight tonight just know I will be sleeping in bed and wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR! WAHOO! I love you all so much!
Love you always,
Sister Miller
P.S. Kat, thank you for the comment you wrote! You are just too sweet!

No comments: