Saturday, December 27, 2008

December 24, 2008

To my beautiful family!
Ah!! I am so grateful to e-mail you today! We typically e-mail from the employment center at church and they are open until 1 today so here I am...on Christmas Eve, I love it! It is very common for me to get teased from some missionaries because my eyes are always tearing since it is so chilly out, we have all come to the conclusion that I am just crying tears of Joy:) This last Sunday I sat through Sacrament meeting literally crying tears of joy as the little children sang beautiful Christmas hymns and played Joy To The World with Christmas bells. It was perfect and as I reflect upon the birth of our Savior, my heart is just filled joy! What a beautiful time of year to reflect upon his birth and all that our Savior has done for us. There is no gift I could receive on the face of the Earth that could replace the birth of Jesus and his Atoning sacrifice!
I am so grateful to be serving at this time and to share this message of Jesus Christ! To be a missionary is the best gift I could be given this season and I love every moment.
I know Jesus Christ is the Savior of the World and because of him we can return to live with our Father in Heaven! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
Love you always,
Sister Miller
XOXO!!!
P.S.
I am so sorry if some of you did not get a Christmas post card! So many have been sent back to me because the address to all of you had fallen off! AHH!!! I still love you and just know yours is sitting on my desk with a statement on the back, "No address given"!

No comments: