Wednesday, May 6, 2009

April 30, 2009

To My Adorable Family and Friends!!
I hope you are all doing so good and enjoying the warm whether where ever you are! It has been wonderful weather here and when it is hot we just crank the AC in our car....what a blessing! This week has been amazing and I just love every moment! I thought for some time that I would never get Manhattan out of my mind but as we have seen many miracles in doing missionary work here I have come to love and gain a testimony that it does not matter where I am just as long as people can hear the message about Jesus Christ and his church that is now on the Earth! Yesterday for P-Day we went to the Temple and when we got there I asked Sister Sturm what she wanted to do while we waited for the other Sisters...she replied "you are the one who knows the City" (she has only been serving in CT since she got here) and my response was "lets go contact!" Her jaw dropped but that is all I am used to and still miss it! I am trying to get over the fact that when we plan it is no longer travel and contact for our back up but that it is travel and drive for our back up! I just want everyone we see to know why we are serving missions! This church has the permanent truth and I know it! Ok so speaking of permanent truth, we have been teaching a lady who id 56 and raised Catholic and just liked learning about our religion but thats it...she says she is a premanent seeker in other faiths. Anyway, she came to church on Sunday and loved it! We stopped by Sunday night and invited her to be baptized May 17th and she is just SO excited! She is no longer a permanent seeker and has found the permanent truth by simply coming to church and feeling the spirit! I love it so much! Anthony propsed to hid girlfriend on Monday night in front of Sister Sturn and I and she is getting married and baptized this weeekend! YAY!!! I will be sure to send pictures asap! Well, time to go! I love you all!
Love, Sister Miller

1 comment:

joann Diray said...

hello do you happen to have tamari's myldsmail.net email??? I served with her in NYc- here's my email add: joanndiray@gmail.com