Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May 13, 2009

To My Family And Friends!
I am SO bummed my last e-mail did not send!! I am unsure what happened when I hit "send" but the computer started to flicker! But I was sure the e-mail was safe! Oh well!
I hope you Mother's had a wonderful Mother's Day and your children/husbund were perfect little angels for you all day! And every other day of the week!:) I sat in Sacrament Meeting in church Mother's Day and cried when the kids sang "Mother I love You"! It was so cute! I must say it is a tender mercie for me to be in a family ward over Mother's Day just so I can see the kids sing to their MAMA's!:) I love it! When I called mom that night we laughed about the days when I would go up and sing on Mother's Day! If only I knew then what I knew now, I would have been more obedient!:)
These last 2 weeks have been filled with so many memories and it makes this "vacation" of mine go by too fast! Shanee and Anthony got married May 2nd, Shanee got baptized by Anthony May 3rd, since he had just gotten the Priesthood the week prior to! This next year they will be striving to do what is right so they can be sealed together with their little boy Yasir in 1 year! Vivian is Anthony's Aunt who introduced him to us and she tells us people to see all of the time! Vivian also has a daughter named Ashley who is in the same position as Anthony and she and her boyfirend are praying to know if they should be married so he can be baptized! John (Ashley's boyfriend) wants it so bad and we love to see the desire within him to know if this is true. They currently live together with Vivian and we love being able to meet with them each week and we have so much fun and love the spirit that is in our lessons! Last night we stopped by and Vivian whispered to us to ask Ashley about the engagement ring she wore the other day and Ashley just smiled and said she is just still waiting for confirmation to know if she should marry John. Sister Sturm and I are trying to continue to be intstruments in God's hands every second and are fasting and praying for John and Ashley to get the confirmation of what they need to do! I just love the people we meet and seeing them experience the happiness this gospel brings!
XOXOXO!
Love you always,
Sister Miller

No comments: