Wednesday, November 4, 2009

October 21, 2009

To My Lovely Family and Friends!

Guess what?? Yesterday we had a conference and President pulled us aside at the end and told Sister Wynkoop they need her in China town!! We are all so sad and she gets emergency transfered tomorrow!How crazy!! At least the emergency transfer is for a good reason!:) Sister Johanson and I are going to miss her like crazy but we still will see her around. These last 3 weeks we have been so happy to be together and it has been amazing to say the least! Each week we have found 1 new person to teach and our success as a companionship was increasing every single second! ONE good thing about this for Sister Johanson and I is that we can start eating less and lose some weight! Hehe. Wynkoop loves to eat and cook and so Johanson and I never followed through with our original diet when we thought we would! My oh my! Ok well time to run around this City so Wynkkop can have 1 last hoo-ra but I love you all and miss you soo much! Until next time....XOXO!

Love you always,
Sister Miller

No comments: