Wednesday, September 23, 2009

September 23, 2009

"Sweet Is the Work!"

To My Lovely Family And Friends!

Today is our Conference cleaning and basically like the week before General Conference we clean our apartment until it looks brand new!! I am going to do this the rest of my life because it feels so good afterwards! I love it! So we just finished and came to e-mail and even though I feel disgusting I am just so excited to tell you about our amazing experiences! Right now we are teaching that guy we met on the street that showed up at church, Bobby! Each week we meet him at this Park on Saturday afternoons and this Saturday inparticular was so amazing and unique at the same time! Get this! During our lesson this big group of people from the Baptist church gathered very close to us and started singing, preaching, and praising The Lord!!! I felt like I was in a movie as as we were having this wonderful lesson! It was too funny yet amazing! Sweet is this work! We also just found 3 new people on Monday that have been taught in the past. My heart is full and I am so grateful for all that I have been given! My favorite hymn still remains...Because I have been given much I too must give!! Well, I am going to run but I love you bunches and miss you even more!! Always remember to choose the right and I will write you guys in another short 7 days!!! Until then....XOXO!

Love you always,
Sister Miller

No comments: