Thursday, March 5, 2009

February 18, 2009

To my lovely Family and Friends!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day and week also!:) This week has been another amazing week and even though we are not as on fire tempature wise, along with people we are teaching we still have high hopes for this area! Michelle and Tina have decided they are not ready to be baptized and we continue to search for people who are. Satan is trying to make us down but I am determined to be a missionary as Amulek and Alma were. They always were in tune with the spirit and would say what people needed to hear. Especially Zeezrom:) Transfers is sneaking up in like 2 weeks and once again I am going to be so nervous, eager, etc. to find out what happens! If I stay I will be in this area for over 10 months! I love you all so much! Time to go! XOXO!
Love always, Sister Miller

No comments: