Thursday, March 5, 2009

February 25, 2009

To my Wonderful Family and Friends!
I totally have little time today but everything is going great! Our investigator Malaika is getting baptized this Saturday in Utah and Sister Robert's and I are SO excited for her!:) Although we will not be able to be there we know that no matter where her baptism takes place it is going to be the same there as it would be here! I love how the church is the same all over the World!
This week I was sick for 2 days and seriously distraught as I laid in bed too sick to do a thing. I laid in bed thinking about mom when she used to say to all of us when we were sick, "It's no fun to be sick, NO!" and I think that was the only thing that made me smile during that 48 hours. Otherwise I truly felt like I was in a state of depression but thankfully I am well now and the achy, freezing/hot body is back to normal! I love you all soo much and will let you know the BIG news next week, whether or not I get transfered! AHH!!
XOXO!
Love you always,
Sister Miller

No comments: