Thursday, March 5, 2009

March 4, 2009

To My Bestest Family and Friends!
I love you all sooo much and hope you are having a wonderful day!!! I can't believe it is March!! So guess what the big news is?!?! I Got transfered!:(.... :) SO many mixed emotions and I can't believe I am out of the area I have been in the entire time I have been here. I am going to miss everyone soo much. Whats a girl to do?!? Well, I guess it is too good to be true because I did not go far and I just moved from the west side of Manhattan, to the east side and now cover a singles ward that I had been in when I first got here because Manhattan 8th ward was combined at the time with the 3rd ward (my new ward!)
I just feel so blessed to be serving and even though I am so sad about leaving, I feel very good about being transfered because I know every single (no pun intended;)) person needs the gospel...no matter where I get sent, or any other missionary:) I love this mission so much!
Well time to go since we have soo much to do but I love you all and until next week....XOXOXO!!

Love always,
Sister Miller
P.S. My new address is!!!
1952 1st Avenue #9D
10029
(If you have recently mailed anything to 3333 I will still get it because I get to see those Sisters often...so don't worry!!) Also...Michelle, Kim, Lanae,and Jess I got all of your mail so thank you so much!!! Longer e-mail next time!!:) P.S.S Guilaume passed the sacrament for his first time on Sunday and Malaika got baptized this weekend!! I love it so much! Every moment gets better and better!

No comments: