Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March 18, 2009

To My Wonderful Family and Friends!
I love you all so much and thank you for the e-mails, letters, prayers, etc.! Everything has truly been SO good and Sister Wadsworth and I have so much fun together! As I have always prayed for energy on my mission I have felt the exhaustion melt away and this week, once again Heavenly Father helped my tiredness disappear:) It is because of the power of the spirit I have felt soo much energy. At moments I feel like I could so this 24 hours a day...but not really!!;) Shantel is getting baptized this Saturday and I just love her so much. Dave is getting baptized March 28th and has the strongest testimony. It makes my heart smile:) and for everything else...we find people to teach even when we feel like all hope is lost. It just takes FAITH:) I love you all so much and hope all is well! Until next week...
XOXO!
Love always,
Sister Miller

No comments: