Thursday, March 12, 2009

March 11, 2009

To My Adorable Family and Friends!
Ohh how I wish I had the time on a mission to write a book about the people we meet, companions I have, the places we live, etc! Each day we are exhausted...searching for people, having the best moments ever, loving my life but sometimes I wonder how the Elders do it for 2 years!! Even our President and Sister Searle...for 3 years! (It is like they have 160 kids 24 hours a day!) My new companion is Sister Wadsworth from Vegas and she kind of looks like Tara to me so in a way I feel like I have my sister with me:) We are currenltly teaching amazing people named Latoya, David and Shantel and they will be getting baptized within the next month! (If all goes as planned!!:))
I continue to love every moment and hopefully will find time in the upcoming e-mails to tell real stories! As for now, it is nap time!:) YAY!!!
XOXO!
Love you always,
Sister Miller

No comments: