Friday, October 10, 2008

August 20, 2008

To my Family!
I miss you all so much and thank you for the letter Kim and the e-mails! I continue to love Manhattan and this work! Each day Heavenly Father puts something in my path to remind me of the truthfulness of this Gospel and there is nothing I love more! I am so grateful to to be here and sharing this joy with everyone we come in contact with! OUr investigators are amazing and the church just continues to grow as Heavenly Father is putting people in our Path. Brian was supposed to be baptized this Saturday and talk about mission Drama! He decided last night he wants to put it off. The best part is is that he told us he is looking for fireworks for an answer and we reassured him it is within the small and simple things. He feels he has not completely done his part either because he has not been reading the BoM enough and praying specifcaly to know if he should be baptized. I know as he does Heavenly Father will answer specificaly but he really has already gotten his answer. He has had dreams about the only true church and it makes him have a great day!! Isn't that good enough?!;) As for the trasfer story, Sister Buhler and I were praying like crazy we would not get transferred. Sure enough we didn't! We are 1 of the very few companionships who were covering 2 Wards and we just love it. Especially church for 6 hours on Sunday!It was the best! Part of the transfer is that we got the Singles Ward taken away from us and that meant 2 amazing investgators that I felt soo close with. Kentor and Edward are both friends and they love everything we share with them. They ask amazing questions, keep there committments,and not only that but they come to church EVERY week! (That is typicaly the speed bump in the road) I was sad/bummed at first but now I have come to understand why we get transfered. It is easy to get attached. Not only that but obvoiusly I need to remind myself that it is in the Lord's hands and that is what really matters. I love the Sisters who are taking over and they will be perfect for the 2 of them! Thankfully we live with them so we can still hear how everything is going! Plus we can go to their baptism because it is still the same area:) I am so blessed! Lesson learned from this: Heavenly Father has a hand in all that we do and I just need to have faith in him! I wish I had time to tell you everything else! It is time to go enjoy the rest of P-day with all of the Sisters but I love you all so much and thank you so much for all you do for me!
Love always,
Sister Miller
Choose the Right:)

No comments: