Friday, October 10, 2008

June 25, 2008

Hello Everyone!!
I arrived in New York yesterday afternoon and have loved every second of it!...so far:) After we arrived the 2 assistants took all of us straight to the Bronx and we immediatly started contacting! I thought it was an amazing experience and there is so much I wanted to say to everyone! I often found it hard to come up with the words because there is so much to say but I know that as I pray for the spirit and share what I know in my heart then my tongue will be loosed! Last night The Elders and Sisters had dinner and a sleepover at our mission Presidents and it was amazing!! Sister Searle cooked a very healthy meal and it reminded me of dinners from home:) Completely different from the fattening food at the MTC! This morning we had breackfast and went straight to my first transfer meeting!! There were SO many Elders and sisters there and I could not be more excited to find out where my first area was gonig to be! I got called to the Manhattan South area and my trainer is Sister Buhler! We have had P-day all day so I have been unpacking and enjoying getting to know the area. We have actual appointments in like 20 minutues which I am looking forward to so much! I can't wait to tell you how they go and everything else that I am feeling but we only had 10 minutes for the computer today! I love you all and thank you for all you do!!:)
Love always,
Sister Miller:)

No comments: