Friday, October 10, 2008

July 30, 2008

Mi Familia!
Can you tell I am trying to learn Spanish? ;) It is the funniest thing when I attempt to contact someone who no habla english and all I know how to say is "Me encanta El Libro De Mormon!" giving them a big smile and telling them to call "el numero" on the pass along cards. You can only imagine what they are thinking!
Everything has been fabulous this week! Brian is getting baptized August 23rd and Sister Buhler and I are very excited for him! His faith amazes me and he continues to progress every minute! When he was at church this last week the guy teaching Priesthood asked him what Ward he was visiting from because he is that good and fits right in!:) Sister Buhler and I often say, "Lets find a Brian today!" We stopped at his apartment on our way home last night to see how his day was and he told us one day he wants to be in the Seventy to get work off and serve for the only true church the rest of his life. Amaizng right?!? He totally will too:)
This morning was the first time I got to go to the Manhattan temple and I loved it. Everything about it was perfect and I must say it is my favorite temple thus far! My favorite thing about it is that the tellestial, terrestrial, and cellestial rooms are all different and they are gorgeous in their unique ways! I just love New York, serving, and there is no other place on Earth I would rather be! This church is so true and everyone needs to know it because of the happiness it can bring as people allow it to. The rejection is an everyday thing but the best part is witnessing people who have not rejected and the pure joy they feel after they have come to know these things are true. Like BrIan:) I love you all so much and miss you too!
Love always,
Sister Miller

No comments: