Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October 15, 2008

To my family,
I hope all is well and you are having a fabulous day! My heart is filled with gratitude to be able to tell you yet another miracle that has happened. They never stop coming!:)
Maritza has been our investigator for 3 months now and totally shows her love for our Heavenly Father and desires to do what is right. She shows this by coming to church, reading the scriptures, and praying. She has been telling us that she does not want to pray specifically to know if this is the only true church because she is not ready to act on it. As we know sometimes there is a different path Heavenly Father that will only bring us even more joy in our lives and we may not even know it. We went over to her apartment on Friday night and we were going to share our thoughts and how acting on her feelings will only bring her that PURE joy she yearns for, as do we all, in this life and for eternity. We have known it is time to act because Heavenly Father wants this for all of his children, not just a few:) As we talked and taught her this evening the spirit was overwhelming strong! Are we surprised;) She shared with us an experience that happened the previous night that at work: "I was reading the Book of Mormon and this lady saw me reading it and started saying many mean and negative things about Mormons. She(Maritza) was hurt and the moment the lady walked away and went in the elevator I felt peace in me heart I have never felt before!" This church has truth!
Love,
Sister Miller

2 comments:

Crysty said...

Tamari, I LOVE hearing about your experiences each week!

kimkatmikstejohn said...

Stay on the Path He will SHOW you. God loves you ...Miss u Hayes