Friday, October 10, 2008

July 16, 2008

Hello everyone!
I can not believe another week has come and gone!! Time is flying by! Everything just keeps getting better and better and I am so blessed!

Some Highlights:

  • Thursday was my first day of complete rejection all day and all of our appointments fell through...that means miracles are right around the corner!
    Saturday, we walked through Central Park when Bon Jovi was here and I have never seen so many people! Do not worry, he was not performing yet so I did not hear music...just little parts of practicing!
  • On Sunday Sister Buhler and I had 4 investigators at church and they are doing so great, they will all be getting baptized soon, so soon!
  • Monday we came home from our lovely day of spreading the word and as we were walking up to our apartment 5 fire trucks pulled up and firemen began rushing into our apartment. They put out a fire in the garbage shoot and we were able to go in about an hour after they got there. I have confirmed my thoughts on how I want to marry a mormon fireman...keep and eye out;)
  • Wednesday we found out our Zone is number one in the mission and our Zone Leaders told Sister Buhler and I "we are leading the Zone"...what a blessing, Heavenly Father has put the most amaxing people in our path:)
  • Last night Glenn Beck came and spoke out What Mormons Believe and his conversion story and it was so incredible!! He was an answer to a lot of our investgators prayers because they wanted to hear a testimony of a convert! Heavenly Father uses all of us as tools to other peoples prayers:)

Am I not in the best mission?! I hope all is well is all of you! Love you bunches!
Love always,
Sister Miller

No comments: