Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October 29, 2008

To my fabulous family!!
Everything has been absolutely wonderful as I continue to count the endless amounts of blessings Heavenly Father has given me and my companion! Maritza was baptized October 18th and she is so incredibly happy! Her baptism was amazing and for a musical number 6 of us Sister Missionaries and her children sang the primary song "When I am Baptized!" It was so perfect and I love the message it has. So much! I know Maritza was looking for rainbows everytime after it rained but she did not see one bright enough until she came to know the gospel of Jesus Christ! I am grateful to witness her see this colorful rainbow and act on it by gettting baptized. As she tells us each time we see her, the rainbow is only getting brighter in her life:) I am grateful I get to continue to see her each week since I did not get transfered!! Yes, so today was transfers and Sister Buhler and I are no longer companions anymore! I have learned SO many things from her and I am forever grateful for the last 5 months together as companions and possibly we will be together again one day! She was in this area for 10 months so I guess we prepared ourselves for this change but it was hard for everyone! Our apartment is so close and sometimes we think it will not be the same. No matter what we think we know this is for the best and inspired! My new companion is...Sister Dantes!! Can you believe it? My Missionary Training Center companion in Utah and here we are again! We have been able to see eachother each week because she was previously just on the eastside of Manhattan and our friendship has just continued from what we had in the MTC and everything that was somewhat difficult has only prepared us for this time now! There is nothing I look forward to more than what will happen as we continue to bring this meassge to those who are waiting for it and so many are! I love it so much! There is nothing that could bring me greater joy in my life at this time than serving a mission! I am so blessed!
I love you all and hope you are having a great week!
Love always,
Sister Miller

No comments: